In-Store Course Material Purchases
*Returns policy does not apply to Intensive and Non-Standard duration classes.
Summer 2019 Rentals must be returned by: July 27, 2019
-Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required.
If textbooks were purchased by credit card, original credit card must be presented at time of refund.
-New books must be clean and unmarked. If the book was shrink-wrapped at the time of purchase, it must be in its original shrink-wrap for a refund.
-Course Packs, Reference books, Cliff Notes and Study Aides are non-refundable.
-Plastic-wrapped or otherwise sealed books, packages, CDs and pin/passcodes are non-refundable if the seal has been broken or pin/passcodes have been activated.
-A non-activated eBook may be returned with receipt. Once an eBook has been activated at DigitalTextbooks.com it is no longer returnable. For a refund on a non-activated eBook purchased online, please call or email us.
Rental Books -- must be returned by the last day of the semester for which they were rented.
SUMMER rental books are due by JULY 27, 2019
FALL rental books are due by DECEMBER 21, 2019
- Refunds accepted with receipt if merchandise is not washed or damaged.
- If no receipt, an exchange or store credit is possible.
- Exchange only for items on sale.
- Full refund, credit, or exchange on gift, greek, and Indiana University items returned in original packaging with sales receipt.
- No refunds for merchandise on sale.
- Full refund, credit, or exchange on general school supply items returned with original packaging and sales receipt.
- No returns for items on sale.
- Returns must be made within 90 days of purchase.