Course Material Purchases
-Cash register receipts ABSOLUTELY required.
If textbooks were purchased by credit card, original credit card must be presented at time of refund.
-New books must be clean and unmarked. If the book was shrink-wrapped at the time of purchase, it must be in its original shrink-wrap for a refund.
-Course Packs, Reference books, Cliff Notes and Study Aides are non-refundable.
-Plastic-wrapped or otherwise sealed books, packages, CDs and pin/passcodes are non-refundable if the seal has been broken or pin/passcodes have been activated.
-A non-activated eBook may be returned with receipt. Once an eBook has been activated at DigitalTextbooks.com it is no longer returnable. For a refund on a non-activated eBook purchased online, please call or email us.
Rental Books -- must be returned by the last day of the semester for which they were rented.
SPRING rental books are due by MAY 9, 2020
- Refunds accepted with receipt if merchandise is not washed or damaged.
- If no receipt, an exchange or store credit is possible.
- Exchange only for items on sale.
- Full refund, credit, or exchange on gift, greek, and Indiana University items returned in original packaging with sales receipt.
- No refunds for merchandise on sale.
- Full refund, credit, or exchange on general school supply items returned with original packaging and sales receipt.
- No returns for items on sale.
- Returns must be made within 90 days of purchase.