Course Material Purchases
Textbook rental return options
1. Return your rentals at our store – Rental returns can be made at our store at 1302 E. 3rd Street during the hours of 12-5 Monday through Saturday.
2. Ship your rentals – You can return your rentals via USPS/UPS. T.I.S. does not provide shipping labels. You must include your name, email, and phone number inside the package in order to get credit for your rental return. Please ship all returns to:
Attn: Rental Returns
1302 E. 3rd Street
Bloomington, IN 47401
3. Convert your rental to a purchase – If you would like to convert your rental book to a purchase please call 812-332-3306 for more information on the cost to convert.
*If any of your rentals contained multiple components, all components must be returned together.
**To avoid the replacement fee all rentals must be returned by Friday, June 5th, 2020.
- Refunds accepted with receipt if merchandise is not washed or damaged.
- If no receipt, an exchange or store credit is possible.
- Exchange only for items on sale.
- Full refund, credit, or exchange on gift, greek, and Indiana University items returned in original packaging with sales receipt.
- No refunds for merchandise on sale.
- Full refund, credit, or exchange on general school supply items returned with original packaging and sales receipt.
- No returns for items on sale.
- Returns must be made within 90 days of purchase.