Item Count: 0
Book Buyback Policy
When selling your textbooks at T.I.S. there are five factors which determine the amount of cash you can get back.
- The book has been reported. A professor has ordered the text for a class in the coming semester. You may be offered up to half of the price of the book.
- The book has been dropped. No professor has ordered this text. You will be offered the national wholesale market price.
- Overstock. Sometimes a book is being used in the coming semester, but we already have more copies than we need. We can still offer you the national wholesale price. T.I.S. operates its own wholesale division, so we can offer the best wholesale price.
- The book has not been reported. We are waiting to hear from the professor. Our information is updated daily. We may offer you the wholesale value, or you may choose to wait for the report.
- The book has a new edition. The author has revised the text. Unfortunately, this most often takes away any resale value.
The above factors, along with the physical condition of the text, constitute the amount paid for a book.
BUY USED. SELL BACK. Save up to 75%. When you buy used books you save money. When you sell them back to the store you earn money. (Used Textbook Association) (View Ad)
Note: We buy back textbooks all year long.